ChefsFeed provides dining and drinking guides, inspiration, and unique experiences direct from experts. The platform also enables culinary professionals and the world’s best brands to discover innovative ways to work together—online and in real life. Download our apps, visit our website, follow us on social media, or watch us on our OTT channels to get inspired to plan your next culinary adventure.
We’re looking for individuals that-
- are connected in the brand and agency space.
- are excited to join a start up that’s changing how people discover great food and reap the benefits.
- love food!
This role will be the face of ChefsFeed for their respective region with significant growth potential commensurate with performance. Primary duties will include prospecting and closing new partnerships as well as co-managing existing partners in collaboration with our Partnerships Management team. This individual will also help shape our ad product roadmap by aggregating and sharing client feedback. ChefsFeed offers competitive compensation, equity and benefits.
ChefsFeed is the only media company powered by 2,000 industry leading culinary professionals. Our expert influencers create native branded content (videos, stories, guides) that we serve to 100 million monthly uniques across our owned properties and premium culinary distribution platform. Additionally, we reach over 35 million across social media via our culinary influencers.
In just two years we’ve launched and scaled media partnerships for over 50 of the largest brands in the world. Check out our partner page and sizzle reel.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years of digital media sales and/or digital media agency experience.
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, qualify and close paid media partnerships with brands and/or agencies.
- Occasional travel throughout assigned territory as well as to our San Francisco headquarters 2-4 times per year.
- Proficient with media technology (MS Office, CRM, Seller Crowd), digital media economics (CPM, C, E, A) and a cursory understanding of ad serving, targeting and measurement technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, equivalent on-the-job experience considered
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, benefits, and ownership opportunities.
Please apply to email@example.com with the subject line “Account Executive”, and include your resumé, a cover letter, and links to any relevant work should it apply.