Meet the perfect gig for animal lovers!
Become a Rover sitter or walker and get paid to play with dogs.What is Rover?
We’re the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. We connect dog lovers like you with pet parents seeking top-notch care. Millions of services have been booked on Rover, including pet sitting, dog walking, and in-home dog boarding.
Why sitters and walkers love Rover
- Set your own schedule. Full time, part time—work as much or as little as you want, it’s up to you!
- Earn money on your terms. Set your own hours and rates. Work from anywhere, even work from home.
- Choose what you offer. Opt for any combination of dog boarding, dog walking, day care, drop-in visits, or house sitting.
- Get 24/7 support and the Rover Guarantee. We’ve got your back with our 24/7 sitter support team, plus the Rover Guarantee protects your services up to $1,000,000.
- Create a profile showing who you are and your experience with animal care.
- Choose the types of dogs you want to care for and the dates that work best for you.
- Get paid two days after you’ve completed a service.
To qualify, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Pass a general background check.
- Have a verifiable phone number (landline or mobile).